Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Confessional. . . .


It's late, but it's still Friday!


1. I confess that I am addicted to JuJu Hearts and I hate that they only sale them around Valentines time. However, I suppose that for the sake of my diet, I should be glad that they aren't easily accessible year round. . . . .or I could gain back all 41.3 pounds I have recently lost very quickly.

2. I confess that motorcycles freak me out. Susie and my Dad were in a deadly accident involving a guy on a motorcycle. It was a very traumatic time for my family, especially for Susie who was only 3 yrs. old at the time. Their accident has ruined any chance of me ever owning a motorcycle. . . .or even getting on one for that matter. My brain tells me that it was the idiot on the motorcycle, not the actual motorcycle, that was at fault (which resulted in him taking his own life). . . .but my heart says they are way too dangerous and it's just not worth it.

(: Lisa, I read your blog today and your post reminded me. . . PLEASE BE CAREFUL :)

3. I confess that I stock my children at night. Both of my kids have always been very good sleepers. When they were infants I would often go into to make sure they were still breathing because they would sleep so long. Even though they are both a lot older now, I still have the habit of getting up during the night, often several times, to check on them, cover them back up and make sure Ry has enough room in his bed. Ry shares his full size bed with Fisher, his 115 lb. Black Lab, that sleeps under the covers with him and sometimes ends up completely taking over the entire bed. I've had friends tell me that I'm crazy, but I love how they still look so little when they are sleep. . . . still so precious and innocent.