Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Confessional. . . .


1. I confess that I am now a Pepsi drinker! I totally blame my brother, my in-laws, and the unreliable Coke machine at the school. However, I think I still crave the word Coke, totally weird, I know. I'll be at Maverick getting gas and think, "OH, I NEED A COKE!", but then after I get one....it doesn't taste right. Then when I ordered a Coke at Applebee's the other day, and the waitress said, "Is Pepsi okay?", I thought YES! It's preferred actually! So, I am a convert!

2. I confess that I'll cry if it snows one more time! I am so, so, so ready for it to be nice and warm, I'll even take HOT right now! I have big plans for warmer weather and I'm ready to get going on them. In the mean time, my warm weather "Honey Do List" is getting longer and longer - which I'm sure my cute hubby is just thrilled about ;)

3. I confess now that I don't have insomnia anymore I miss it! I used to get SO much more done around here. I wish I could go back to thriving on only 3 or 4 hours of sleep a day, but NO. These days, if I don't get at least 8 or 9 hours of sleep at night, I keep thinking..."is it nap time yet?" all day long.