Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Confessional. . . .


1. I confess that I would probably get bored....or two busy....to continue doing Friday Confessionals every week. However, because I know that they bug my husband....I will continue with it faithfully ;) He said he likes when I blog about our life and what we do/did, but thinks that the "Sunday Sad Story" days are lame. If I had more time I could participate with Monday Memoirs, Tuesday Tattle Tale, Wednesday Wardrobes, Thursday Thinkers, Friday Confession, Saturday Surprises, and..."Sunday Sad Story", all of which I have seen done, well...except Sunday Sad Story, but I just don't have that much time to donate to my blog... However, I will ALWAYS make time in my busy schedule to bug my cute husband ;)

2. While on the subject of my cute husband, I confess that I am thrilled beyond means that he is a super fabulous computer programmer. He works as a back-end programmer for the classifieds on ksl.com and he loves it! His other passion, singing bright and early in the morning...which I have to say is just sick and wrong to wake up so stink'n happy every morning...would not allow me to live the life style I'm comfortable with. Even though I think he is VERY talented, he needs to stick with his day job lol :)

Ky told me that I needed to blog about her Dad's morning concerts - SO, there ya go Ky! If your Dad says anything....I'm sending him after you :P

3. I confess that earlier this week I went to see a Dermatologist and I think it's the beginning of a beautiful "relationship". I'll admit that I thought he was totally off his rocker when he told me that I needed to go two weeks without makeup....but I'm actually following his advice and using the stuff he gave me, I am tickled pink with the results! I guess he actually knows what he talking about....who would've thought -especially because he is SO young! After we finished talking about my not so fabulous skin, he asked Joel if they had met before because he looked very familiar. After asking the standard...where did you go to school...where do you work...he told us that he graduated from Northridge High School in 1996 - two years AFTER Joel and I graduated. It's awful getting old ;(