Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm missing my boy!

Ry finally comes home tomorrow, Woo-Hoo! Well, that's the plan anyway (I'm crossing my fingers). He's been gone since last Wednesday, May 25th, and although the first couple days were nice and quite...We're ready for him to be home! Joel's parents invited him to go to the Green River on a fishing trip and I'm sure he has loved every second of it. However, Joel and I missing him terribly...and so is dog, fisher. Ky is saying that she is enjoying being an only child, but she sure lights up every time her brother calls home. He's called everyday and, when there is a wi-fi connection, he uses facetime to connect with us using his ipod touch. It's been fun to be able to see him while he's telling us about his adventures, he sure keeps us laughing :)


I'M MISSING YOU RHINO...HURRY HOME!