Tuesday, May 17, 2011

~~ Mother's Day Weekend ~~

The entire Mother's Day Weekend was super fabulous! It started with a date on Friday night. Joel and I went to see a movie, Something Borrowed, and then to Cafe Rio for dinner. It was perfect!

Saturday morning Ky and I went shopping. We had a great time...she had birthday money to spend and I had mother's day money :) After lunch we went home to get the boys and headed to Lagoon. The kids favorite ride this year is the Rock-O-Plane...I'm not a fan :P Lagoon was EXTREMELY busy and so we only stayed for a few hours. We left there and met my brother and his family at Ligori's for dinner before going to meet the rest of the family at my Grandma's house.


At Grandma's we celebrated Ky's Birthday and Mother's Day.



On Sunday we went to visit Joel's mom in the morning then went home for a 3 hour Mother's Day nap...it was heaven! Later that evening we went to visit my mom. It was a great day!

I took pictures on Mother's day, but I can't find my SD card :(