Saturday, June 4, 2011

Friday Confessional. . .



1. I confess that I think Costco is a dangerous place. Not only is it extremely hard on my checking account, but it is also hard on my diet and my daily schedule. I go in there and start finding things that I never knew existed but now I can't seem to live without....sad really. Then, my very helpful children start bringing me a gazillion things that I have to taste and that's after we've already had the hot dog/pizza/ice cream/churro & a drink combo meal. What was supposed to be a quick stop for a fruit bowl and relish tray turns into a 2.5 hour delay in my schedule with me leaving the store with an upset stomach and way too many things that were not in the weekly budget. YIKES!

However, right at this moment, I am enjoying my new king size Eddie Bauer Premium Goose Down Comforter, yep...it's heaven! It was only $26.99 ~ now tell me, how can you pass up a deal like that??

2. I confess that I am WAY behind on my blogging....again. It's kind of sad how many fun and exciting things that I have yet to blog about. Hopefully soon I'll find time AND motivation to get all caught up. I'm setting a goal to be totally caught up before we leave for our family vacation that is coming up in a few weeks.

3. I confess that, although I am normally a very good multitasker, there are two things that I CAN NOT do at the same time, that would be....running and breathing. Yep, I have yet to conquer the talent. I volunteered this morning to help with the Football Booster Club 5k and, I have to admit, it was a lot more fun than I EVER thought possible....I even thought about training for one, but then I remembered the little fact that I can't breath and run at the same time. It never turns out good with my asthma :( So, if you have any running/breathing tips...I'd love to hear them! Until then, I'll stick with the elliptical at the gym...that I can totally do while breathing, which in my book, is always a good thing :)