Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Confessional. . .



1. I confess that when I walk into my brother's house early in the morning...and it's all nice and quiet...I REALLY, REALLY want to start banging pots and pans to wake everyone up. I just might have to try it one day...however, that would be the day that I have a death wish ;)


2. I confess that I HATE driving/riding in the car without the radio on. It drives me nuts, makes me kind of ornery. I don't have a favorite kind of music...I love it all. From Monster Ballads (the greatest albums ever) to Yanni and Josh Groban, from Jimmy Buffett to NKOTBSB and Katy Perry, from Neil Diamond to the Zac Brown Band and Lady Antebellum, from the Dave Matthews Band to Neon Trees and Coldplay. Okay, you get the point...I like it all :)


3. I confess that I am SUPER STOKED that little league football has begun conditioning! Ry started the Emmit White Speed/Conditioning Camp on Saturday Morning. It was great catching up with all of our football friends and watching Ry...who was thinking that he was in great shape...totally get his trash kicked! The camp runs every Monday and Thursday night and Saturday morning until the end of July.