Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Confessional. . .




1. I confess that I think it's hilarious....annoying, but hilarious, that Ky loves to match people up with pets. Not only match them up, but she tries to supply the pet as well. It started with Parakeets/Love Birds for my in-laws, they now have 6...4 Parakeets and 2 Love Birds. Then she moved onto looking through KSL Classifieds for a Macaw for my Dad, because she knows how badly grandpa wants one...but grandma won't let him pay the $1,200 for it, silly grandma! Now, after realizing that Macaw's really aren't cheap (and it's just too hard to save that much money, trust me, she tried), she has now moved on to looking for a horse for Brent and Christi...since MEAN AUNT CHRISTI wouldn't let Bailey take the cute, white, fluffly bunny that needed a home ;)

We even recently brought home a Jack Russell Terrier that had been abandoned at the campground we were staying at, there was NO WAY my tender hearted kids were going to leave him there. After confirming that NO ONE in the family, (extended family or those "just like" family) wanted him, Ky and I placed an ad on KSL and very quickly found him a good home right here in our city.



"Russ" waiting to go to his new home :)