Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Confessional. . .



1. I confess that I walk like a duck, I can't help it. My brother, My sister, and even my kids...all walk like ducks. It's a strong gene pasted down from my Dad, who also walks like a duck =) Thanks Dad!

2. I confess that I know more about plumbing fixtures than any gal should. Moen is my specialty. If you ever need to know anything about a Moen fixture, I'm your go-to gal. Finishes, 4inch centers, 8inch centers, valves, lav faucets, kitchen faucets, deck mount faucets, shower/tub faucets, fixture price, upgrade price, the list goes on and on and....Yes, I know it all.

3. I confess that I don't care that my insurance didn't cover a bit of Ky's MRI... stupid deductible. It was worth every penny for the piece of mind it gave me when her results came back normal. However, her headaches are still getting worse and worse and that still scares me. We are now going to start a food journal to track her sugar and caffeine intake. She's not happy about it.