Sunday, November 23, 2008

I asked...He said

I am...a super hero
I know...I am wondrous, lol :)
I want...cheese
I have...an ipod
I dislike...cleaning my room
I miss...pancakes from this morning
I feel...cheesy
I hear...a sound coming from up above
I smell...cheese from the heavens...see what I live with :)
I crave...potatoes
I cry...when I scrape my knee
I search...for gold
I wonder...if my sister will ever straighten out
I regret...nothing
I love...BYU football
I care...about the homeless
I worry...to much
I remember...my super hero friends are mighty
I believe...I am strong
I dance...in the shower
I argue...with everybody
I write...incorrectly
I win...all the time
I lose...NEVER
I wish...I could fly
I listen...to nobody
I am scared...of my mom
I need...help
I forget...to run every night
I am happy...that I am cool

So, that pretty much sums up my Ry. I have a wondrous, non-flying, super hero who cries when he scrapes his knees. This is just a little window into my life :) I love him!