Monday, November 17, 2008

PSS : First Kiss

This week Lisa asked about our first kiss. Who was it with, where was it, and what other details do you recall?

My first kiss was with my very first boyfriend, Matt McBride. We were in the 8th grade at South Ogden Jr. High. One day were hanging out on the side of the school waiting for his football practice to begin. My friend Nicole asked him if he was ever going to kiss me. He said, "Yes... I have been wanting to do that..." and that's when my first kiss happened. We continued to "go out" with each other the rest of that year, then he moved away.

We kept in touch for a few years, he even mailed me a letter or two. Last I heard he had gone down a rocky path but has finally clean up and is now a good family man. So, MATT - if your out there, I wish nothing but the best for you and your family. Thanks for being my first boyfriend and my first kiss - great memories!


~Update~ When I asked my husband about his first kiss, he said, "Hum....I don't remember her name - it was that good, LOL." :( Oh, how sad for him.