Monday, September 17, 2012

Thank a Police Officer Day


Joel and I took a moment on Saturday to thank Ryan T., my brother-in-law, for the fabulous job he does protecting the citizens of Murray from all of the drunken naked people of the world and for staying current on who will take over for the Queen of England when she dies... (See there are crazier people than me and my possessed lawn sprinklers...they REALLY were possessed, even ask the nice Roy City Police Officer that came to rescue me at 2am, even he agreed that they were possessed :P  I can't believe I didn't blog about that night.  Joel was out of town, my brother was camping and my favorite neighbor was drunk....good times!)

Between wedding ceremonies Joel and I dropped off a balloon bouquet, complete with a rock'n awesome Lego police balloon, attached to his favorite treat and drink...Laffy Taffy and Mountain Dew.

In all seriousness...Ryan and all of the other Police Officers put there lives on the line every day and I truly am thankful!  Above I mentioned a few of the silly calls he's taken but some of the ones I hear about make the hairs on my arms stand up...I could not do it!

Thank you Ryan...you really are a super hero (piercing blue eyes and all;)


Late Saturday night I realized that I had forgotten to take a picture of his balloon bouquet for my blog...I sent my sister a text asking her to take a picture of Ryan with his awesome Lego balloon...although the first one made me laugh, I think I'll post the second one :P