Sunday, February 20, 2011

Monster Trucks. . .

Joel and I took our kids to see the Monster Truck show at the Energy Solutions Arena last night. It was interesting that's for sure. Not only were we surrounded by a completely different breed of people, but I was also amazed at how these little boys, aging from 2-80 yrs old, acted around these BIG, VERY LOUD, trucks. They were constantly high five'n each other, taking pictures and videos with their phones and just the general gitty excitement they had was just amazing to me. I thought maybe if I took video with my phone I wouldn't feel so out of place. So, here it is. . . . . . .



I will say that the half-time entertainment was awesome! They brought out this huge ramp and a couple of guys performed some amazing tricks on snowmobiles. I was totally caught off guard and didn't record it with my phone. . . .BUMMER that I missed the best part ;) So, I found a video to show you what it looked like when this guy did a back flip with a snowmobile. . .it was so cool.


(If only a monster truck could do a back flip and LAND it perfectly. . . .now that I'd like see!)

The kids had a great time, yep......even Ky! I know she thought she was being tortured when we made her go, but she totally got into it with the rest of the group :)

I am looking forward to tomorrow nights entertainment, The Harlem Globetrotters! 3rd row.....center court! I do need to thank crew from ksl.com for this fun filled weekend. (Yes, my husband is well taken care of at work :)