Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Confessional. . . .



1. I confess that I am writing my first confessional at work :) I just got back from the accountants office, who entered all of the yucky year end general entries for me, and now I have to back everything up. It's going way to slow and basically I'm bored. I should also confess during this confessional that I don't feel a least bit guilty about slacking a little today, lol :) Brent totally threw me under the bus today -asking me to babysit his friends 20 month old little girl while working-- and even though, thanks to Vera, it's not been bad at all --I still have to tease him about it!

(: That being said....I need to go back to work and finish this later :)

MUCH, MUCH LATER. . . .

2. I confess that I think that cruise control was the greatest invention ever made, I use it all of the time. Without it I would constantly be being pulled over and/or would have lost my license by now. My neighbor once asked me if I thought that Dale Earnhardt was my guardian angel, because you should never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.....YES, YES, I DO ;) I drove more than half of the way home from Las Vegas last weekend (Joel drives WAY too slow) and I'm proud to say that I made it, with two stops, in just over 4 hours....I was ready to be home after 4 nights away from my kids!

3. I confess that, even though it can be really annoying, I think it's cute that Fisher has panic attacks when Ry's not home to go to bed with him. Ry went with the scouts tonight to do their klondike campout......which means they go up into the mountains, into the snow, build some kind of snow hunt thingy, and then sleep in it. Sounds like A LOT of fun. . . . .NOT! (Why anyone would intentionally go and sleep in the snow is beyond me.) Fisher is going completely nuts right now (11:52pm) looking all over, pacing the house, constantly wanting to go outside to look for him, just plain CrAzY!! As soon as I decided that I am done for the night, I will be giving Fisher half of a xanax! Yep, that's the only way anyone around here will be getting any sleep tonight :)