Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Confessional. . .


1. I confess that I am still morning BYU's loss from last night.......STUPID Florida Gators! I'm sad that there will be no more Jimmer (at least for BYU) and that there is no more March Madness this year! (for me anyway.......STUPID Gators!).

2. I confess that I used to be totally organized...I think it would be nice to go back to being organized, but I'm totally lacking in the motivation department right now. Maybe once summer starts....and I'm totally done with the PTA presidency, totally done working at the school (I'm not going back next year to teach FAME), and cut back working for Brent a little until the end of summer.....I might have time to find a little motivation. . . . . maybe.

(and maybe I'll stop using the word totally......because, after reading through my random thought, I realized that I TOTALLY used the word totally to often, oh well......I totally don't care;)

3. I confess that I'm a little worried about my brother. Brent is attempting to run his first 5k tomorrow morning. Yes, he decided last weekend that it might be fun to give it a try. Not only am I worried about him hurting himself, being able to finish it, and completely embarrassing himself, but I am also worried that he has completely lost his freaking mind! The ONLY good reason to run like that, in my opinion, is if your being chased and your scared for your life! Brent, GOOD LUCK TOMORROW and, just thinking worst case scenario for a moment, if/when you kill yourself tomorrow, will I still have a job on Monday morning? ;)

* UPDATE - Brent did great! He finish in just under 27 minutes! *