Saturday, May 14, 2011

The week started off with a bang!

literally....A VERY LOUD BANG when my brother backed into my car!

Learn from my mistake ~ Don't park behind Brent ;)


This is where his hitch went through my front bummer...

AND THEN....4 days later

Pretty once again...for the bargain price of $1.168.00

Ray's Auto Body, out in West Haven...West Weber... (idk, out west somewhere) fixed it extremely fast and did a great job!

I would like to say that this is the first time someone in our family has backed into another family members car, but NO, I can't say that :( My Mom has backed into Brent's truck and also into Susie's car...and I have also backed into Susie car -- that girl just doesn't learn ;)

It's probably just for the best if you not park behind anyone in the "A" family....apparently, a few of us get distracted easily :) I will admit that I think my Dad's wreck, a few years ago, takes the gold prize for the worst driver...he rear-ended a lady while texting.

AND, Yes...In case you are wondering,
I will be parking in the mud
with the guys at work from now on, lol

Christi, my sister-in-law, posted about it too....