Monday, July 25, 2011

I love Susan Mallery!


The 4th book in the Fool's Gold series, ONLY MINE, is being released tomorrow!

I was SUPER fortunate to get a SIGNED copy about a week before it was released...PERKS to having made the Fool's Gold Cheerleading Squad, WOO-HOO! Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold series just gets better and better! ONLY MINE is a perfect combination of humor and heart. I enjoyed Dakota's sense of humor and I could easily relate to Finn's devotion to his family. I'm not the oldest child, but I'm the classic "MIDDLE CHILD" and I too feel like it's my responsibility to take care of everyone(and I love every minute of it!). I laughed, I cried and I loved the happy ending! Susan Mallery is one of my all time favorite Romance Writers and ONLY MINE is a perfect example of why she is!

Visit Susan Mallery's website to learn more about Fool's Gold!