Thursday, November 20, 2008

I asked....She said

I stole this idea from Lisa :) It's too cute.

I am...Kylie
I know...math
I want...a DS
I have...an annoying brother, lol :)
I dislike...cleaning my room
I miss...Dodger (one of our dogs that died)
I feel...like Mommy is driving me crazy, lol :)
I hear...Daddy's computer (server) running
I smell...perfume
I crave...cheesecake
I cry...when Ryan bugs me
I search...for money
I wonder...what I am getting for Christmas
I regret...nothing, I don't regret doing anything!
I love...Mommy
I care...about my friends
I worry...about nothing
I remember...going to Disneyland
I believe...anything Ry says is NOT true
I dance...to Hannah Montana
I argue...with Ry
I write...at school
I win...sometimes
I lose...sometimes
I wish...I could go with you tonight --- Me: Sorry, you can't :(
(Dinner, Fat Cats, and the midnight show of Twilight with sisters and friends!)
I listen...to music
I am scared...of snakes
I need...cheesecake
I forget...to tell you to buy me cheesecake, lol :)
I am happy...at school

I love her, she makes me happy!