Friday, November 7, 2008

My Dad Rocks!



So, I was going through old pictures and found these that I took of my Dad's display cases for the two times that he has made a hole in one! As I like to say, He's FABULOUS! He also collects golf balls from every new golf course he goes to, and trust me when I say, he would jump on an airplane any day just go to a new and exciting course. I know he has played on some famous courses, but since I am not into golf, I cant remember which ones they are :)

My Mom made a awesome arrangement on the office wall for him with all of his golf memorabilia- then kind of killed it by adding the ugly calendar, but hey...that's my Mom! Gotta love her!

So, Dad, I love ya tons! Your little obsession will golf is kind of cute....kind of old, but also cute :) There is one great thing about it --- I ALWAYS know where to find you on Sunday morning!