Friday, January 2, 2009

After all of the Christmas activities were over, Joel and I spent time doing "kid things" and then got in a date. Chuck E. Cheese was a blast. I thought that my kids might be getting to old for it, but we all LOVED it. It was tons of fun, expensive, but fun. It cost us $60 for a large pizza, four drinks, and LAME prizes bought with the 1,060 tickets that we won, but the memories were worth it.

Next came sledding...LOTS of sledding. My kids love it. I don't care to stand outside and freeze, but it's fun watching them fall and get up covered in snow, lol, AND keep going back for more. We took my nephews, Colton and Bailey, once and then went again other time.

On Saturday night Joel and I left the kids at his parents house and went out to a movie. We went and saw the new Will Smith movie, Seven Pounds. SAD...OMH! I thought it would be about a man giving away money, lots of money....NO, he was lining people up to give his body parts to after he commits suicide! Sorry if that killed it for you, rent it and cry in the privacy of your own home, you'll thank me later. Called my sister on the way home...couldn't talk :( I need a happy movie! If you have seen a good movie lately, besides bedtime stories, let me know.