Monday, January 26, 2009

I am getting too stink'n old!

This cute girl, Cassie, is from one of my favorite families in my neighborhood. Rod and Janice are amazing and I adore their two cute girls, Cassie and Morgan. Today as I was driving home from Ry's friends house, I look in my rear view mirror and it's Cassie, DRIVING! I believe she was around 3 or 4 years old we both built our houses, and now she is driving! Where does the time go?

I had to stop and take her picture with my phone. She couldn't stop laughing while I was trying to take her picture for my blog, which, btw, she had no idea what a blog was! WHAT! How could you not know what a blog is? Then again, Cassie is not in anyway a girly girl. This chick is into Nascar, hunting, Nascar, four Wheeling, Nascar, sports and anything else she can talk her dad into letting her do, when she not watching Nascar :o)