Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Feel'n Old...

Yesterday when I went out to the mailbox I received what I thought was going to be a wedding announcement... Instead it was Bianca's LDS Mission Announcement!!

Bianca, who is Joel's cousin Tracy's daughter, was the flower girl at our wedding...which feels like just a few years ago. I believe Bianca was 5 at that time. Where did the time go??

In what seems like a blink of an eye, Bianca has grown it to this amazing young women. She has been talking about going on a mission for as long as I can remember ~ but I knew she had a cute boyfriend, D.J., and I thought that plans might have changed.

Bianca, who is/was working as a Vet Tech, is a beautiful piano and guitar player, loves sports, has earned a black belt in Karate, and likes to jump out of perfectly good airplanes! She also has such a spunky personality, I love it.

I know she will be great out on the mission field...even though she couldn't possibly be more than twelve ;)