Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Poor Neglected Blog...

Okay, hopefully this gets me all caught up!


Ky fell off of her friends horse, broke her two bottom teeth and got pretty bruised up. I learned after the fact that the horse's name is PITA...which stands for Pain In The A**, lol. Now we all know why :)  She says she still shares her Mom's love of horses....just not her love of riding them ;)



Ky got Scholar Of The Month again...No Surprise.  I'm sure glad that I married a brilliant man - luckily our kids take after him and not me, lol.



EASTER!  We had a super fabulous dinner at Brent & Christi's that night, the kids enjoyed an Easter Egg Hunt...and the neighbors cute baby goats.



I went upstairs to check on Ky...who was super sick over Spring Break weekend, but I found that she was already being well taken care of.



Girls Night #1 - Took Ky and the other two Amigos to Get Air, McDonald's and then home to watch movies.....well, they watched movies.  I snuggled in my bed with Zoe and read a book while Joel and Ry were being blow away in Blanding, Utah.



My Grandpa's main water line broke. We joined forces to get it fixed and enjoyed Ligorie's Pizza on the lawn. Okay, Brent and Big Ryan did most of the work, but the rest of us enjoyed hanging out...and getting in the way ;)



Girls Night #2 - Took Ky and friends to Ogden Pizzeria and then home to decorate cookies.  Poor Ky ending up getting a stomach bug...friends went home and my Mom came up from Bountiful to spend the night with us since Joel and Ry were at Scout Camp.  I don't handle upset stomachs alone very well...sad, but true!  Thanks, Mom!!



Ky and Zoe...and Zoe's ever present ball...hanging out on the Trampoline.



On Friday the 13th Ry invited a few friends over to watch scary movies.
Ry, Derrick, Austin, Mclayne, Bri, Cassidy, Braxton, and Emma (not shown).



Ry and his dog, Fisher....that boy is going to be lost when our old man passes  away :(



They may be getting older...but they still LOVE Chuck E. Cheese!



Ky ~ 5th Grade
Spring School Pictures


The day before Mother's Day, Saturday, my parents and their kids (Brent, Susie and I) went to visit my both of my Grandma's graves.  After, the four of us took my Mom to lunch at Maddox Steak House (YUM!) in Brigham City.  It was nice to spend time, just the 5 of us, without children or spouses.  I think it's our new day before Mother's Day tradition :)  Sorry, Joel!

My Mom's Mom passed away before I was born...I can't imagine losing my Mom at the age my Mom did.  I would be lost.  

The mortuary still has not received my Grandma A's headstone.  
I miss her SO much :(



Joel and the kids got me a Kindle Fire for Mother's Day....I LOVE IT!  That day we spent time with his Joel's Grandma and had dinner that evening with Joel's parents.  It was an awesome day!  



Then a few days later my Kindle 3G Died!!  Now how am suppose to order books while up camping or while waiting at Dr. Appts.  Amazon offered to replace it for $85 (It was over 2 years old)....Hmm, I can't replace it at Best Buy for that price.  Looks like I'll be getting another new one in the near future :)



Last month Lagoon opened for the season, with it's newest ride...Air Race.  Ry has already used his season pass enough for it to pay for itself! If the weather clears up, we are hoping to spend Memorial Day there together as a family....Can you believe it snowed today!! Yikes!



Ky and her BFF, Brylenn, won 1st Place at the Math Science Olympiad!  They went and competed in Sets...they killed their competition! CONGRATS GIRLS!! 



Big Ryan got hired by Murray City Police Department! On his first day they shot him with a stun gun and sprayed pepper spray in his face....he loved every second of it.  Later that week we were invited to the Swearing in Ceremony and Susie got to pin his badge on him.  It was very cool to be there, Ryan has waited a long time for this night!  Murray City is very lucky to have him....and his piercing blue eyes ;)

After the ceremony, we went with Ryan's side of the family to Chuck-O-Rama in Bountiful. Ryan grew up in the same small town as I did and I graduated with his brother, Doug...so, it's always fun to get together and catch up!

On that same night...My dad went out into public wearing these AWFUL shoes, I think he should have been shot ;)  He was very excited that he got such a great deal at Nordstrom's on them...I'm thinking ugly is ugly no matter how you pay for it, but that's just me...lol :)  Ky has been given orders to hunt down those shoes next time she goes to stay the night...there is a big reward in it for her if she can get them back to our house without him knowing ;) LOVE YOU DAD!



A few weeks ago I took my car into be detailed...that very same night someone hit my car while it was parked at the movie theater.  That's just how my luck goes!  We stopped at an auto parts store on the way home and Joel was able to buff it out....still, it was very annoying.



Ky and Bry on the last day of school armed with squirt sticks to go attack the boys at their swim party.....sadly, it ended bad for the girls :(
You didn't need to be psychic to see that one coming!



Ry and the gang at Taylor's Swim Party on the last day 7th Grade!
L to R...Mclayne, ?, Taylor, Zack, Ry, Nate, and Winton.


YEAH!! I think I'm all caught up!!  Now, the trick will be staying caught up!