Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Confessional. . . .


Life has been completely crazy since last Friday. I completely missed my Monday Memoir post. . . Oops. So, here goes this weeks confessional.

1. I confess that I had a total "Mom Moment" this week. A "Mom Moment" meaning that I did something my Mom does/or would do that I would/could tease her endlessly about. Earlier during the week Ry came home with BYU stickers that he had gotten from his friend Emma at school. I saw them sitting on the table and thought to myself. . . "OH COOL. . . I'll put these right HERE so that I can ask Ry if I can have one for the back window on my car". Now I have no idea where HERE would be. I can not find them anywhere. . . .Yep, a total "Mom Moment". I completely surrender . . . You know how the saying goes, "Mirror, mirror on the wall. . .I am my Mother after all!", yep that's me! lol :)

2. I confess that I hate it when someone takes a shower in the main bathroom. I hate cleaning the water spots of off my perfectly white tile. If they want to take a bath in there, great. . . . but showers are to be taken only in the master bathroom (where I don't care if the hard water spots build up, I'll get to it eventually ;) I have the three of them trained so well that I'm pretty sure they don't even go to the bathroom in there, which is fine with me. I hate cleaning bathrooms, so I'm thrilled if I only have the master bathroom to clean on weekends. Even though my house is almost 14 years old the tub, tile, grout, and fixtures still look brand new . . . .I love it!

(Wow, where does the time go? It seems like just a couple of months ago we were meeting with the builder picking out carpets and such, just newlyweds with no kids. . . aka, the good old days ;)


3. I confess that if my blog were private I would confess differently. . . kind of. . . sort of. During the week I have times where I think, "oh, that's my next confession!" but then stop myself because I'm just not sure I want everyone that's looking to know "that much", aka TMI, and if it were private I could pick and choose who was privy to that information. I'm sure everyone on my blog list would be included, they already know how crazy, forgetful and blonde I can be ;) but at this point I have no plans of going private. If I ever do I'll let you know by email. . . if I have your email address then you probably already know how "special" I can be, lol.