Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kiddo Tag

My friend, Shawna, tagged me in a game of "Kiddo Tag", and because Ky is standing here saying "NO WAY", I guess I will tell 5 things about Ry that people may not know, so here it goes. This won't be easy!

1. Ry loves collecting stuff. His top drawer of his dresser is full of old coins, football cards, Pez candy dispensers and all things BYU Football.

2. Ry is going to moonlight in a rock-n-roll band playing the oldies! At least he BETTER, otherwise all the hours he spends playing guitar hero will be wasted :)

3. Ry is a "Do as I say ~ not as I Do" kind of kid. He loves tormenting his sister, but if anyone else is tormenting her, he is the first one there to defend her.

4. Ry LOVES flying in airplanes. I thought for sure he would have his pilots license before his drivers license. Ry took his first airplane ride in my father-in-laws airplane at the age of 2 and was hooked. Luckily for me and my sanity, my father-in-law sold his airplane about a year ago and has not bought another one...yet.

5. Ry is a morning person, just like his Dad. Ry loves to get up early, go for a run, shower, get ready for the day, and start playing playstation all before I even consider getting out of bed.