Saturday, December 13, 2008

My PSS friend, Lisa, tagged me - So here I go!

Christmas Tag!

Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, it's so much fun to unwrap a gift!
Real tree or artificial? Artificial.
When do you put up your tree? Thanksgiving Weekend.
When do you take your tree down? Before New Years Eve or it's bad luck, right?
Do you like eggnog? No, Yuck!
Favorite gift as a child? Cabbage Patch Kids and then Swatches.
Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
Hardest person to buy for? My In-Laws, still have no clue. Any ideas?
Easiest person to buy for? Ky.
Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail, if I do them at all :(
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Every gift has been absolutely fabulous ;)
Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story - It's a classic.
Have you ever recycled a gift? Yes.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Caramelized Chex Mix.
Clear or colored lights on the tree? Clear.
Clear or colored lights on the house? Colored, not by choice - I got out voted.
Favorite Christmas song? Don't have a favorite, Sadly I don't really like Christmas music at all. It's on my blog by kid request.
Travel @ Christmas time or stay home? Both.
Can you name all Santa's reindeer? No, sad but true.
Open presents on Christmas eve or Christmas day? Christmas day.
Most annoying thing about this time of year? Large Crowds.
Favorite ornament theme or color? Gold and Burgundy.
What do you want for Christmas this year? UGG Boots.
What is your favorite Christmas memory? My Grandma's Christmas Eve party.

I tag Robin, Shawna, and of course, Susie :)