Monday, April 30, 2012

Favorite / Least Favorite Memory...

A few days ago I had both of my kids together, so I asked them about their favorite and least favorite memories...this is what I got.


...FAVORITE...

Ry...Going to the Kids Choice Awards!  I'll never forget getting slimed with Kevin James on stage and hanging out backstage with all of the TV and Movie Stars.

Me...Yeah, that was pretty cool.

Ry on the front row...Ky on the second row covering her face
(She thought it was going to start going up her nose :)
March 27, 2010

Ky...Going to St. George for a mini-vacation every year.  I like swimming late at night, shopping, going to movies and plays, the Fun Center, and just relaxing.

Me...Hey, that's one of my favorite memories from when I was a kid too.

Ry & Ky at Fiesta Fun Center in St. George
June 2011


...LEAST FAVORITE...

Ry...When I tore my Achilles Tendon right before the football season started.  I basically missed out on my last two years of Rec. Football.

Me...Yes, that did suck!

Ry watching his team after his injury - Sept. 4, 2010 :(

Ky...Going to Jazz Games.

---Both Ry and I looked at each other and started laughing.

Me: You hate going to Jazz games??

Ky: YES! *totally whining* We go to too many.  I hate watching sports!  I know you three love it (Joel, Ry, and I) but I don't.  The only good part is getting nachos and watching the Bear (Jazz Mascot).

Me: *shaking my head and laughing* I think you were switched at birth.  I wonder where your real parents are?  ;)

Ky:  I know, Right!  *laughing* Finally, you agree...

Ky & Ry at Jazz vs. Timberwolves
(a.k.a The Jimmer Game)
March 15, 2012